Dec 05 2012
Urals – export oil mix (a mix of heavy and high-grade oil of Urals with light oil of Western Siberia), extracted in Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous region and Tatarstan. Urals brand oil is supplied through Novorossiysk and the Druzhba pipeline system. The main producers of oil Urals – «Rosneft», «Lukoil», «Surgutneftegaz», «Gazprom Neft», «TNK-BP» and «Tatneft». Oil futures class Urals trade on the stock exchange Russian Trading System (RTS). On the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) “Urals” is known under the name of REBCO (Russian Export Blend Crude Oil) and traded under ticker symbol RE in U.S. dollars per barrel. Brent crude is traded on the electronic IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) under ticker symbol LCO in U.S. dollars. Light sweet crude oil is traded on the NYMEX under ticker symbol CL.
Urals, Brent and Light Crude oil – daily prices (U.S. Dollars per Barrel*)
|Date||Urals **||Brent||Light Sweet Crude Oil|
|February 25, 2013||112.94||115.99||93.11|
|February 26, 2013||111.45||114.50||92.63|
|February 27, 2013||110.08||113.93||92.76|
|February 28, 2013||109.32||113.42||92.05|
|March 1, 2013||107.38||111.43||90.68|
|March 4, 2013||107.75||111.25||90.12|
*Barrel (bbl) – unit of volume for crude oil and petroleum products. 1 bbl corresponds 42 US gallons or 35 UK (imperial) gallons, or approximately 159 liters.
** Russian Trading System (RTS)
Oil Price History
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2008 (Excel, read-only format)
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2009 (Excel, read-only format)
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2010 (Excel, read-only format)
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2011 (Excel, read-only format)
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2012 (Excel, read-only format)
- Urals, Brent and Light Sweet Crude – 2013 (Excel, read-only format)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.